Terms & Conditions
Effective as of ...
The only information we collect from you when you interact with our site is the information you input when you make a purchase, join our mailing list, communicate with customer service or upload content to the Sites through various means, including your social media account, which may feed information to the Sites.
2. Information we may collect through automated means
We may automatically collect information about the devices that you use to interact with the Sites, as well as information about how you interact with the Sites. The information that we automatically collect may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Precise geolocation (with your knowledge and consent);
- Location (based on internet protocol (IP) address);
- IP address and other device identifiers;
- Browser type and version;
- Operating system type;
- Language your system uses and country and time zone where your device is located;
- Information you searched for on the Sites;
- When and for how long you visited the Sites;
- Pages you visited while on the Sites;
- Time spent on those pages; and
- Web page that referred you to our Sites.
The information that we collect may be associated with any personal information that you have provided to us.3. What are we going to use your information for?
There are several ways we may use your information over time, and they include:
- Send you promotional materials and other communications, in accordance with applicable laws;
- Respond to your inquiries;
- To improve our customer service, as your information helps us recognise support needs and service requests that may have flown under the radar.
- To assist us in providing the best website we possibly can. Your feedback is what helps drive us toward this goal.
- To send periodic emails as per the Terms & Conditions. These e-mails may be related to company news, site updates, related product or service information etc. You can unsubscribe at any time as per the instructions at the bottom of any e-mail correspondence.
- To administer contest, promotion, survey or other site features.
4. How are we going to protect your information?
We have implemented an information security program that includes administrative, technical, and physical controls that are designed to reasonably safeguard information that can individually identify you.
You can unsubscribe to email, text, or other messages through your account settings or by following the instructions contained in the message. You also may ask us to update your information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Unless you direct us otherwise, we reserve the right to retain your personal information to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
6. Do we disclose any information about you to outside parties?
Bathox Australia is committed to keeping your details private. Any information that is collected in relation to you, is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on, sell or swap any of your personal details with anyone one else other to dispatch your goods from our warehouse. We use this information to identify your order, provide you with our newsletters and personalise your shopping experience.
7. What about your third-party links?
Our Sites may use Google Analytics for advertising to collect analytics about how you use our Sites. We may use the Google Analytics cookie and Google advertising cookies together in order to collect data for advertising purposes. You can opt out of Google Analytics using Google’s Ad Settings, or by using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on. You also may opt out of tracking and receiving targeted advertisements on your mobile device by some mobile advertising companies and other similar entities by downloading the App Choices app at www.aboutads.info/appchoices.