» ½ cup (75g) raw cashews
» 2 tablespoons coconut cream (see SneakyTips)
» 1 cup (120g) almond meal
» 1 tablespoon raw almond butter
» 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
» ½ cup (75g) fresh raspberries
» ¹⁄³ cup (75g) Stevia Organic Sweetener
» 1 tablespoon chia seeds
» 2 tablespoons lemon juice
» ¼ cup (55g) coconut oil, extra, melted
» ¼ cup (50g) chopped mango flesh
» Extra raspberries, mango and edible flowers, to decorate (optional)
- Rinse cashews under cold water and drain well. Place the cashews in a small bowl and cover with cold water. Stand for one hour.
- Meanwhile, pour coconut cream into a small metal bowl. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes or until chilled.
- Lightly grease a 24cm springform baking tin with baking paper.
- Process almond meal, almond butter and oil until combined. Press mixture evenly into the base of a muffin pan. Make multiple indents with your thumb on the crumb base and divide raspberries among indents. Cover and freeze.
- Process soaked cashews, chia seeds, lemon juice, chilled coconut cream, melted coconut oil and Stevia Organic Sweetener until the mixture is smooth. Spoon half the mixture over the base and smooth. Cover and freeze.
- Process remaining cashew mixture with mango until smooth. Spread over the top of the cheesecake. Freeze for 2 hours or until set.
- Remove from freezer 20 minutes before serving. Garnish with extra raspberries, mango and edible flowers.
PREP + COOK TIME 35 minutes (+ standing & freezing) SERVES 6
Look for coconut cream labelled as 100% coconut, without added emulsifiers. Store in the freezer for up to 3 months.