- 2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Melted Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Stevia Organics
- 1/4 Maple Syrup (Sugar-free options if possible)
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1/3 cup raspberry jam
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Grease and line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Mix the coconut oil, vanilla, Stevia Organic, maple syrup, baking powder, and almond flour in a large bowl until thick and pale. Add the egg and mix until combined. If it is too wet, add more almond flour 1 tablespoon at a time.
Roll tablespoons of dough into balls and place 3cm apart on prepared trays.
Place the back of a 1/2 teaspoon measuring spoon in the center of the cookie dough ball and spoon in the jam.
Bake for 12-15 minutes until lightly golden. Stand on tray for 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.